Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom. EC1V 2NX
Marbeck House, Northgate, Spalding. PE11 3TB
Tel: 01775 422355
Mane Services Ltd
Registered in England and Wales
Registered Company No. 10906250
VAT No. 306 7100 40
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, when you provide it to us or occasionally, from third parties and business partners.
What type of information do we collect?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address and information regarding what web pages, if any, you access and other personal information.
If you make a payment to us your payment details are not held by us but are collected by our third party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of such transactions.
How is your information used?
We may use your information:
- to carry out your and our franchisees’ obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you, us or which it is contemplated will be entered into;
- to seek your comments on the services we have provided;
- to notify you of changes to our services;
- to send you communications which you have requested or that may be of interest to you;
- to process a job application;
- for administrative and business purposes;
- for advertising and analytical purposes;
- in connection with our legal rights and obligations;
- for certain additional purposes but only with your consent;
- we may provide your personal data to third party suppliers
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems only for so long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract with you.
Who has access to your information?
You can choose
You have a choice whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you want to receive communications from us, then you should tick the relevant boxes on the form on which we collect your personal information.
You have the right to:
- access your personal information and to be informed about its use by us;
- correct your personal information;
- have your personal information deleted;
- restrict the use of your personal information;
- object to the use of your personal information;
- complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office;
- withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information;
- ask for the personal information to be transferred
Accessing your information
The accuracy of your information is important. If the personal information you have provided to us changes, if you change email address, or any of the other information we hold, please let us know
We will ensure that your personal information is held securely. Some of your “non-sensitive” details (such as your email address) may be transmitted over the internet and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Transferring your information outside of the EU
The information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”) if any of our servers or our processors’ servers are located in such a country. These countries may not have equivalent information protection laws to those within the EU. By submitting your personal information, you are agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
Telephone and website recording
We may record telephone calls. We may also use web site recording services which may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. The information collected does not include bank details or any sensitive personal information. Information collected in such a fashion is for our internal use only. The information collected is used to improve our website usability and is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please let us know immediately or read our complaints handling procedure. We will address your concerns and attempt to solve the problem to your satisfaction. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. For further information please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
We have required all our suppliers and contractors to confirm their compliance with General Data Protection Regulations and each has provided us with their GDPR policy which is held on file and reviewed annually.
Review of this policy
We keep this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated in May 2020
We are especially concerned with protecting the privacy of children/minors. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain your parent/guardian’s permission before providing any personal information. When providing personal information your parent/guardian should be with you to help you through this process.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS STATEMENT
- By entering into this agreement with us you will provide to us various pieces of personal information, which we will need to provide you with the high-quality service you require, to ultimately facilitate the successful marketing and sale of your property.
- The information required by us will vary depending on circumstances. It will include the information within this agreement, but it may not be limited to this information –
- Names and addresses
- Contact telephone numbers
- Email addresses
- Personal identification information and documentation
- Bank details
- Information about the property
- In all cases we will hold your personal information securely, either in hard copy on our property files or digitally within our software.
- We will provide it to others only where it is required and as outlined below, or in accordance with your stipulated wishes.
- Your information will not be passed to a third party not listed in clause 1.6 without obtaining your consent.
- Your details may be added to our mailing list and we may send you information regarding other relevant services we can provided to you. You will be able to unsubscribe to these emails at any time.
- We will retain the personal information we hold for up to 6 years, because the time limit for any party to initiate civil action against us should they believe they have a claim is 6 years.
- You have the following rights relating to the information we hold on you –
- The right to make a Subject Access Request (SAR) to find out more about the data we hold
- The right to be informed;
- The right of access;
- The right to rectification;
- The right to erasure (also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’);
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to object.
- More information on your rights is available at www.ico.org.uk